1. To set up, run efficiently or expand your Business
2. To hire right people to run your Business
3. To outsource Human Resource, Finance, Legal, Engineering or
any other function or process
4. To source from India…end to end supply chain management
5. To be 100% legally and contractually compliant
6. To minimise your risk through good governance and compliance
7. To efficiently manage your finances and costing
8. To enter into JV, Partnership or Long term collaboration
9. To implement perfect execution or enhance capacity utilisation
10. To enhance shareholder value
SRC focuses on core and essential needs of your business. From starting a new business to restructuring your existing organization and from deploying sourcing strategy to helping you in acquiring a new business.
SRC offers services across all areas of business from HR and sourcing to compliance and finance; helping businesses improve their performance, grow by solving problems and finding innovative ways of doing things.
Minimise your cost, time and effort on non-core jobs.
1. US health care technology solution provider setting up base in India.
2. US software company incorporating subsidiary in India.
Collaboration & Funding
1. Mumbai, India based Company in Education sector looking for funding.
2. Pune, India Manufacturer of material handling equipment interested in JV alliance.
Merger & Acquisition
1. Mumbai based Medium size Industrial valve manufacturer eager for management buy-out
Supply chain managament
1. Established supply chain for aluminium and ductile iron PED approved suppliers for European markets
INDIA: A SNAPSHOT
FOREIGN DIRECT INVESTMENT IN INDIA
START UP INDIA
KEY FEATURES INDIA BUDGET 2016-17
INDIA – THE NEXT MANUFACTURING DESTINATION